High levels of anxiety at work can make it difficult to be productive and enjoy your work. Many people are under lots of pressure to perform and produce in their jobs.
Work anxiety may look like:
- Worry about performance reviews
- High levels of perfectionism
- Feeling burned out at work
- Dreading going to work
- Worry about being fired or what your coworkers think
- Feeling like you are in the wrong job or profession
- Being highly critical of your own work
It doesn’t have to be so stressful. Therapy can help you understand your anxiety and help you better take care of your mental health. It can also help you clarify your values and purpose in life. Are you ready for a change?
Call me at 510-473-5083 or email email@example.com to ask any questions and schedule an initial appointment. It would be an honor to connect with you.