For many of us, relationships can be a source of anxiety. This could be relationships with family, friends, romantic relationships, or with meeting someone new for the first time.
Relationship anxiety may look like:
- Fear of meeting new people
- Fear of public speaking
- Frequent worry about what others think of you
- Fear of intimacy
- Worry about conflict in relationships
- Fear of being rejected by others
- Avoiding intimate relationships
Many people struggle with these fears and anxieties. Therapy can help you understand your anxiety so it does not control your life. You can take back the wheel and choose the kind of relationships you want in your life.