Young adulthood can be a difficult time in life. These days, there is so much stress put on young adults around school grades, friendships, peer pressure, romantic relationships, family conflicts, and worrying about the future.
It may feel like as a young man you have to juggle 11 giant bowling balls and keep them all in the air.
When do you get a break? How can you make sense of all of life’s changes and demands? Does it feel like no one really “gets” you?
I had a difficult adolescence filled with anxiety and stress. And I know how important it is to have someone you can talk to that you trust. Someone that supports you and can help you navigate this important time in your life.
Counseling can help:
- Prioritize your life
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Clarify what direction you want your life to be headed
- Take meaningful action at school
- Improve relationships with friends, teachers, parents, and partners
- Understand who you are and what is important to you
- Get more perspective on your problems
- Live with more peace and ease
If you are a teen, young adult, or parent of a teen, I’m glad you found your way here. It would be an honor to work with you and support you. I have years of experience working in high schools, college counseling, and now private practice helping young adults find peace and purpose in difficult times in life.