- Do you often feel overwhelmed with stress?
- Does your mind seem to keep spinning and you don’t know how to slow it down?
- Would you like to learn how to put the brakes on your anxiety?….
Mindfulness practice can help!
Mindfully Calm Anxiety Group
Mindfulness is being fully in the present moment with acceptance of your experience.
In this group, Dr. Edmunds will lead the group through mindfulness exercises that have been proven to calm anxiety and improve well-being. These exercises are simple, effective, and easy to practice.
- Reduce stress
- Let go of obsessive thoughts
- Be more compassionate to yourself
- Increase sleep quality
- Decrease job burn-out
- Improve relationships
- Decrease anxiety
General Group Outline:
5 Minutes – Check-In and Introductions
15 Minutes – Mindful Movement and Body Awareness
15 Minutes – Group Activity and Discussion of Mindful Living
15 Minutes – Guided Sitting Meditation
5 Minutes – Check-Out and Home Practice Discussion
5478A College Ave, Oakland, CA 94618
$40 per session.